Jamani You Are Confusing Kijana Wa Wenyewe! Esther Musila Raises Eyebrows As She Spoils Her Husband

 Esther Musila expressed her deep affection to Guardian Angel, showering him with love and affection. The 53-year-old showcased her romantic side, addressing her 34-year-old husband with tender words. On social media, Musila conveyed heartfelt sentiments, describing Guardian Angel's voice as a melodious delight and his smile as a captivating beauty. She marveled at the realization that everything she had ever desired was now present before her, expressing her love with the message, "I adore you, my G❤️❤️."


Some time ago, Esther Musila reassured her husband that he had made the right choice in selecting her over the judgmental church that opposed their union. The mother of three recently shared a heartwarming photo of her husband, Guardian Angel, expressing her enduring love.


In her message, she conveyed, "I will continue to choose you, my love."


Guardian Angel disclosed that his church disapproved of his marriage to Esther, prompting him to make a difficult decision between his wife and the church.


According to Kenyareports.com, Guardian Angel, aged 34, revealed that he left his church after facing opposition to his marriage with Esther Musila, who is 53.


During the launch of his record label, Seven Heaven Music, on October 26, 2023, the gospel singer spoke about his church's lack of support for his marriage to Esther Musila.


Guardian Angel recounted the mistreatment he endured in the church for marrying an older woman, stating, "I went to a church to sing somewhere, and I was mistreated in that Church. Upon my arrival, the pastor informed me that the elders had directed that I should not sing or step onto the altar. After a 30-minute argument, the pastor reluctantly allowed me to sing. However, when I began, the pastor became angry again and attempted to take away my microphone. His wife intervened and calmed him down."


"After I finished singing, the pastor took the microphone and ignored the fact that I had just performed. That experience led me to develop a strong dislike for the church," he added.


Guardian Angel emphasized that this ordeal compelled him to swear off returning to the church.



Comments

Popular Posts